Wednesday 16 April 2008

Bjork allegedly attacks photographer

Bjork allegedly attacks photographer



Icelandic vocalizer Bjork has allegedly attacked a photographer at Auckland International Aerodrome.
According to reports, the vocalizer ripped lensman Glenn Jeffrey's shirt in half after he ignored a request to stop taking pictures of the singer.
Jeffrey told the Fresh Seeland Herlad: "I took a couple of pictures and I got about trey or four-spot frames of her... and as I turned and walked out she came up in arrears me, grabbed the back of my black skivvy (sweatshirt) and tore it pull down the endorse."
"As she did this she fell over, she fell to the ground. At no stage did I rival her or speak with her."
The newspaper's internet site has reported that neither the newspaper nor Jeffrey signify to file charges against the singer.
A interpreter for Auckland Law said that the alleged incident was not existence investigated.